Fishing Tanzania or Zanzibar?
If you plan on fishing Tanzania and Zanzibar, then know that these waters have a lot to offer!
Huntress is a beautifully restored Italcraft X33 (LWL), with an overall length of 40ft.
Furthermore, this spacious vessel is rigged and ready to take you out for an action packed day of fishing in the Zanzibar Channel or the famous Pemba Channel! Of course, she can comfortably accommodate 4 anglers on her spacious aft deck.
Additionally, with single bunk beds in her cabins, gas cooker, fridge and freezer, she is rigged and ready for Overnight Fishing Charters as well as our spectacular extended Live-Aboard Fishing Safari’s too.
This Sport Fishing Yachts features include the following:
- Powered by twin Volvo Penta 250hp turbo diesel engines
- Full House Electronics: GPS, Chartplotter, Depthsounder & Fish Finder
- Fighting Chair
- Spacious aft deck
- Ample seating and shade
- Huge foredeck with bow rail
- 4 x single bunk beds
- Marine Toilet
Activities offered onboard the Huntress are:
- Big Game Fishing Charters (Day Charter & Live Aboard)
- Snorkelling Trips
- SCUBA Diving
- Whale Watching Safaris (July – September)
- Photographic Safaris
- Yacht Transfers: Zanzibar/Dar Es Salaam/Zanzibar or Zanzibar/Pemba/Zanzibar
To sum up, this is a classic yacht with a very comfortable ride!